Wednesday 1 September 2010

Sun dog

Saw a sun dog this morning, first time ive ever seen one! was amazing! like another sun slightly to the north of Weymouth , its because of all the ice in the atmosphere this morning!

its supposed to be lucky!!!

and at the moment my luck is on the up!!!

Im getting a pay rise, not sure how much yet but i know more than 9 pounds, haha WOOP WOOP

my hard work is paying off, if i work hard now to get the skills i need for the future i will one day be able to earn my freedom and afford it for others, god how i hate money but it wont drown me!
i will be free, free with the one i love , with my house , land and money to see world.

i have to work so hard because i made a promise to myself, but all i want is to curl up with my girlfriend in a huge bed whilst its snowing outside one evening, warm and content.

Went to london this weekend to, took my gf on the london eye, she loved it! it was a bit good! loved running around london with her!

went out on monday down the quayside with a load of mates! had a right giggle! shudnt have drank lol :) dont see enough of them, back in wrexham soon , see all them lot :D

things are good! im in love and she loves me! haha mental!!! :) but its a lovely feeling. works good and im coming home soon :)