Sunday 4 July 2010

on the road less travelled .... who'd have thought 50 pounds could grow into the life i have now :) and i know the future is going to be amazing.
out to see what my experiences and abilities can show me.
lifes a very personal viewpoint, no one shares it so it must be shared :)
its about being strong, got to live with yourself in the end, so its about the RIGHT choice :) its the only way to find your own personal truth, it is for me anyway.
i have learned that the ambition must be humble but the resolve must be made of iron and life can never defeat us...
only teach us.
im looking for something, this life and its inner monologue is best comunicated through the company i keep and that the horizon will always have a hold of me :)
i cant be caged and i cant settle, the world is to big for my future to be fixed :) and its AMAZING!!!! but i have found somthing special and for this one i have no map! :) and thats what i love about my time spent lost with them. They are beautiful.